- Sustaining Progress After Coaching
- The Journey of Setting your Goals. It’s part of the process.
- Benefits of a Coaching Leadership Style
- Solution-Focused Communication Drives Change, Develops Leaders
- Using Executive Coaching To Combat the Status Quo
- Emotional Intelligence and Well-Being
- 5 Essentials for Leaders in Uncertain Times
- Assertive Communication, a Misunderstood Strength
- Eleven Essential Executive Leadership Skills
- The Dark Side of Emotional Intelligence
- Four steps to achieve goals and create a fulfilled life!
- How to navigate a career change
- Feeling like a Fraud? Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Communicate to connect, not to impress!
- Coaching vs Mentoring: Understanding The Differences
- Executive Coaching or Leadership Coaching: Which One is Right for Me?
- Hiring An Executive Coach? 22 Questions You Should Ask!
- How To Select An Executive Coach With These Tips
- What is an Executive Coach? A Comprehensive Guide
- Our Executive Coaches, Facilitators & Trainers
- Wende Gaikema, MBA, PCC
- Nick Tubach, MBA, PCC
- Teresa Pool, MCC
- Grace Calpus, BSN, RN, MPA, PCC
- Maurizio Basso, PCC
- Michael Landrum, PCC
- Carissa Gay, MA, MCC
- Ruth Oh Reitmeier, PCC
- Mary LaFrancois, ACC, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
- Beth Anne Ferris, PCC
- Sue Schreuder, PCC
- Azhar Syed, CPA, PCC
- Kevin Selig, BA, PCC
- Ruth Calabrese, PCC
- Allen Moore, PhD
- Sheryl Kurtis, MBA, ACC
- Aurora Ortega Geis, PCC
- Jayne Robinson, PCC, ITCA
- Contact Bridgeline Coaching
- Leadership Articles
- Leadership & Team Assessments
- Leadership Training Programs
- Team Coaching
- Schedule a Coaching Consultation
- Executive Coaching
Ready To Make A Change?
Our Experienced Coaches Are Ready To Meet You.
Submit the form below, and one of our coaches will be in touch!