With 40 years experience in leadership development, business development and management, Patricia has worked with over 350 C-suite or VP level leaders from 6 continents, and 1,000s of managers. Her coaching ignites innovation, infuses the individual, team and company culture with positive energy, increasing bottom line productivity and wellbeing. Her clients maximize stakeholder engagement and thrive.
Patricia believes that each leader and team has both obvious and hidden strengths. Once dialed in effectively, these strengths greatly uplevel their positive impact on their stakeholders. A leader or team’s strengths also prove that a vision they co-create through coaching is possible to achieve and show the leader or team how it can be achieved. Strengths are also applied to shoring up important weaknesses or blind spots, increasing emotional intelligence, and seizing opportunities that present themselves in the fast-changing business landscape.
Patricia encourages breakthroughs in awareness through powerful questions, observations, trust, and through the degree of challenge that is most effective for the client.
A senior team at a manufacturing company had poor relationships; unresolved conflicts and ineffective meetings, which caused morale to bottom out. After CEO and team coaching sessions over 4 months, and team assessments with feedback, the team re-aligned and re-engaged around their common purpose, vision, strengths, and agreed upon communication, decision-making, conflict and change management norms; trust increased among team members and morale increased.
- Executive/Partner, Commercial Real Estate Partnership
- Coached many start-up teams in Start-up Incubator over several years
- Executive Trainer, University of Chicago, Booth School of Management
Education, Certifications & Awards
- Executive Coach, College of Executive Coaching ACTP
- M.A. International Administration and Intercultural Management
- B.A. French Language and Literature
- ICF MCC Credentialed Coach
- Certified Team Coach
- Certified Strengths Coach
- Medical Board of Examiners Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- EQi 2.0/360 & MBTI Step II Certified
Areas Of Coaching Expertise
- Stakeholder Engagement
- High Value Creating Teams
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leader Development
- Strategic Visioning and Planning
- Business Development
- Ag/Food and Beverage
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Sales and Marketing
- Organizational Development
- Staff Development
- Post Graduate Faculty
Languages & International Experience
- English, French
- Lived in France
- Senior Executives/VP
- Business Unit Leaders
Ready To Make A Change?
Our Experienced Coaches Are Ready To Meet You.
Submit the form below, and one of our coaches will be in touch!