With a career that started in the early 1990’s, Julie is one of the most experienced executive
coaches and leadership development facilitators in Europe. She is passionate about the transformational power of the coaching conversation itself, and her efforts to ‘spread coaching far and wide’ lead her to get leaders and their teams coached, get leaders to coach, and get coaches coached (coaching supervision). Julie uses a powerful coaching and feedback framework that she has developed over the years to help organizations create a coaching culture, resulting in employees proactively generating their own solutions and taking responsibility for results. This has ultimately led to increased organizational effectiveness, productivity and talent retention.
With an intense desire to only do work that makes a significant, positive and sustainable difference, Julie combines logic and intuition to uncover and challenge assumptions and paradigms, stimulating creative thought and new perspectives. Her clients describe her style as candid, thought-provoking and refreshingly non-judgmental, and they consistently report deep satisfaction with their own development. Julie integrates her own passion and curiosity for cultural nuances in communication behavior into all of her work.
Senior leader developed and implemented a strategy to manage the human side of downsizing. Senior leader developed an acute awareness of when/how to say no and delegate forward. Key leader transitioned into a role outside of expertise and managed vulnerability well. Board member saved the org €300,000 through building trust (coming from one session). Key talent clarified ‘triggers’ and developed strategies to catch them in time and make wise decisions as to how to behave.
- Founder and Director – Julie Johnson Consulting B.V.
- Associate, Executive Coach – Ashridge Executive Education, Hult International
Education, Certifications & Awards
- Master in International Management with emphasis in Marketing
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Accredited Coach Supervisor via the Coaching Supervision Academy Ltd
- Certified in over 25 psychometric instruments, including the Hogan
Assessment Suite, Hogan 360 and The Leadership Circle.
Areas Of Coaching Expertise
- Women Leaders
- Career Management
- Young/Key Talents on Self-development
- Executive Presence
- Presentation Skills
- Change Management
- Banking / Consulting
- Consumer Goods / Fashion
- Food & Beverage
- Higher Education / Hospitality
- Offshore Energy / Shipping
- Education (up to PhD Candidate Level)
- Talent Development (through Exec Coaching)
Languages & International Experience
- CEOs / C-Suite
- Senior Executives
- Upper Management
Ready To Make A Change?
Our Experienced Coaches Are Ready To Meet You.
Submit the form below, and one of our coaches will be in touch!