Azhar is an experienced executive coach with over 30 years of leadership experience as CEO, CFO, CPO, and board member, setting strategic objectives and making significant decisions at global companies. Azhar’s superpower lies in his ability to empathize with his clients and understand the complexities of top leadership, having been in their shoes and faced similar challenges.
Azhar’s coaching approach is client-centered leveraging clients’ unique strengths and values to help them create transformational and sustainable change that aligns with their personal and professional goals. By developing a growth mindset and embracing new perspectives, clients can navigate complex challenges and achieve their desired outcomes.
Clients appreciate Azhar for his curiosity, presence, and insightful observations. His coaching gives clients valuable space to think, reflect, and correct in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. The insights and strategies his clients gain empower them to make better decisions, take bold actions, and achieve greater success.
“Working with Azhar was a game-changer. He helped me gain new insights into my strengths and potential, specifically in leading change, prioritization, and team-building which I could leverage to achieve success in my change program”
– Senior Executive, Technology Company
- Leadership Coach, The Doerr Institute at Rice, and Tetra Pak Group
- Executive Coach, LHH
Education, Certifications & Awards
- Graduate, Executive & Professional Coaching, University of Texas
- Bachelor of Commerce
- ICF PCC Certified Coach
- EQi & Hogan certified
- Authorized Partner, Willey & Sons –DiSC; Five Behaviors of a cohesive team
Directorship Certified™, National Association of Corporate Directors
Areas Of Coaching Expertise
- Strategy and decision-making
- Leading change and resilience
- Team building and collaboration
- Prioritization and work-life balance
- Food and Beverage
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Supply Chain Operations
- Sustainable Procurement
- Business Development & Sales
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Business Transformation
- Finance & Control
Languages & International Experience
- Lived and worked in the Middle East, Europe, and North America
- Travelled to +100 countries engaging employees, customers & suppliers
- CEO / C Suite
- Founders & Owners
Schedule a Consultation with Azhar Syed!
Connect with the experts at BridgeLine Coaching to find out if they are the perfect match for your needs. Schedule a consultation today and explore how their professional guidance can help you navigate your journey.
Ready To Make A Change?
Our Experienced Coaches Are Ready To Meet You.
Submit the form below, and one of our coaches will be in touch!