Mike Fisher sparks transformational change by equipping leaders and teams with the
skills and behaviors necessary to take their game to the next level. He’s facilitated
more than 2500 learning sessions and individually coached more than 1100 executive
leaders across 30+ business domains and more than 25 countries.
I like to help leaders get to the bottom of the root causes of their behavior to experience lasting transformation.
I’ve had the privilege of working with a host of different types of leaders around the globe
at all stages in their career journeys – sitting C-Suite leaders, those aspiring for C-Suite
roles, leaders in the executive leadership teams, business heads, and emerging senior
leaders. I’m honored to have been able to serve them in different ways – as a leadership
faculty, an executive coach, a trusted and confidential confidant, and as a consultant.
- Founder & Managing Director of high-end furniture company
- Pioneered & led multiple non-profits
Education, Certifications & Awards
- Graduate Certificate in Executive & Professional Coaching
- M. A. Anthropology
- B. S. Chemistry
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Hogan Certified Coach
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- DISC Certified Coach
- TEDxSquareMile Speaker, London
- Author, Confidence at the Core
Areas Of Coaching Expertise
- Executive Presence
- Behavioral Transformation
- Stakeholder Mapping & Management
- Impactful Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Dynamics
- Have coached executive leaders across 30 different industries
- Founded and led multiple businesses and non-profit organizations
Languages & International Experience
- Coached executive leaders from 26 countries and every continent
- Lived & worked in India for 27 years
- Senior Executive Team
- SVP, VP, AVP
- Senior Director, Director
Ready To Make A Change?
Our Experienced Coaches Are Ready To Meet You.
Submit the form below, and one of our coaches will be in touch!