Nick’s 30-year career has shared one common denominator; his team members developing as leaders, and making significant progress in rapidly changing environments such as turnarounds, global expansions, sale of a company, or IPO. His straightforward approach to partnering is without judgement, allows each client to be authentic and tackle challenges in a way that release the leaders’ potential to maximize their own performance by helping them to learn rather than teaching them.
Nick has a sincere, straightforward approach and sees himself as the client’s thinking partner, helping to create new awareness around blind spots which impact their effectiveness as a leader. By coaching the person, instead of the problem, Nick aims to create an ideal environment for clients to experience breakthroughs and obtain massive traction on their most important work.
Nick also firmly believes clients can create more desired results and positive energy focusing on the future, rather than the past. He finds a balance between challenging for growth and supporting goals, while also customizing the coaching experience to meet each client’s needs.
A global bank executive’s (Managing Director) organization suffered from low morale, unacceptable team performance and poor intra-organizational cooperation. In partnership with the leader, she gained new awareness of her communication style’s impact on others. Over twelve months she strengthened her social capital, became a more effective influencer and, as a result, increased overall team engagement and performance. By the conclusion of the engagement the organization achieved a complete turn-around, as measured by the client’s team engagement survey.
- Senior executive roles with Start-ups to IPO, Fortune 100 and Global 200.
- Started and sold two award-winning companies. Most recent company, S2 Batteries, sold to Eldor Corporation after being honored with a global innovation award at the HelloTommorrow, deep-tech conference (Paris).
- Executive (EMBA) coach Columbia, Vanderbilt & The Doerr Institute at Rice.
Education, Certifications & Awards
- Executive Coaching – ACTP, Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas
- MBA & BS EE, Texas Tech University
- Five Things You Need To Be A Highly Effective CEO: Interview with Doug Noll for Medium Authority Magazine
- 8 Top Leadership Coaches to Follow in 2023
- Top 16 Executive Coaches in NYC 2022
- Top 21 Executive Coaches in NYC 2021
- FastTech 50 Award, 3 consecutive years (2006-2008)
- Global High-Tech Innovation Award Finalist @HelloTomorrow, Paris (2017)
- ICF PCC Certified Coach
- EQi-2.0/360 & Hogan certified
Areas Of Coaching Expertise
- Transformational Leadership
- Team Effectiveness
- Communications Effectiveness
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Banking/Financial Services
- Computer Hardware/Software
- Oil & Gas, Renewables, Chemicals
- Professional Services
- Professional Sports
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
Languages & International Experience
- English, German
- Raised in Germany, lived and worked in four countries
- CEO / C Suite
- Senior Executives / VP
- GM / BU Leaders
Ready To Make A Change?
Our Experienced Coaches Are Ready To Meet You.
Submit the form below, and one of our coaches will be in touch!