Lisa’s career has been focused on the development of human potential through learning, coaching and community. She combines her coaching, change management, communications and human resources expertise with her entrepreneurial spirit. She serves as a positive change catalyst in helping her clients become better versions of themselves, so they are able unleash their full potential. Lisa partners with her clients on making significant progress in a continuously changing environment.
Lisa’s direct yet warm style is all about partnering without judgement and enabling each client to be authentic. As the client’s thinking partner, she coaches the person and not the problem.
Lisa brings her unique blend of personal experiences, confident professionalism, and deep conviction in empowering clients to confront the complexities, fear, and the thrills and stress of ongoing change. She creates a safe space to explore, develop self-awareness, improve clarity and engage in positive behaviors and actions resulting in significant performance. It is all about the client!
Coached an interim executive director at a large nonprofit to help increase their self-awareness, leverage their strategic thinking and to create a more collaborative team. In partnership with the leader, they gained a new awareness of their communication style’s impact on others. They strengthened their social capital and influence as they increased the visibility of the impact of the work they achieved with their team. As a result, they received a significant promotion from the managing board of directors.
- Executive roles coaching global C-Suite, management and emerging leaders and their teams in Fortune 100, Start ups and Nonprofits/NGOs
- Executive Coach, The Doerr Institute at Rice University & Montclair State University (eMBA)
- Executive Coach and Facilitator, Chief
- Facilitator, Coaching.com/WBECS
Education, Certifications & Awards
- Executive Coaching, iCoach Global
- Leadership Coaching, International Coach Institute
- Wellness & Health Coach, Real Balance Global Wellness
- MA, Organizational Communications, Kean University
- BA, Psychology, Hofstra University
- ICF PCC Certified Coach
- Change Management Practitioner, APMG
- Eqi-2.0/360, MBTI & Hogan certified, +
Areas Of Coaching Expertise
- Team Leadership
- Communications Effectiveness
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Group Coaching
- Women in Leadership
- Banking, Financial Services
- Technology, Engineering, Architects
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech
- Media, Entertainment, Publishing
- Professional Services
- Government, Civic Service
- Chief People Officer | Human Resources
- Change Management | Leadership
- Development | Talent Acquisition and Management
- Civic and Nonprofit Boards
Languages & International Experience
- Global Human Resources
- CEO | C Suite
- Senior Executives | VP
- GM | BU Leaders
- Emerging Leaders
Ready To Make A Change?
Our Experienced Coaches Are Ready To Meet You.
Submit the form below, and one of our coaches will be in touch!