Steliana’s 20 year – career has one denominator: an unwavering belief in people’s ability to change when motivated to do so. Steliana helps leaders to look more closely at “how” they lead, enabling them to grow their ability to inspire, impact, and influence their teams, colleagues, and stakeholders. She has a track record in successfully managing complex organizational changes and high-stakes employee relations consultations, simply by improving the quality of dialogue and cooperation between parties.
Steliana believes that coaching is there to help people, teams and organizations unlock their hidden potentials. She views coaches as catalysts in chemical reactions ,serving as enablers. As a coach, Steliana has an empathetic yet energetically charged demeanor. She strikes the right balance between challenge and support while building a strong partnership and trust with her clients. One of her one-on-one clients said: ‘Steliana is truly an authentic coach! She is real, genuine and not afraid to ask the hard questions.” A Sr VP leading a global unit within a major corporation remarked ‘with her help we improved our leadership team performance across the board ‘. Steliana collaborated with him and his team for a 12-month systemic team coaching intervention.
Senior Vice President in the biotech-pharma sector invited Steliana to lead a 6-month systemic team coaching project for a Procurement Team reporting to her: 1 Director, 1 Manager, and 6 reports. They were grappling with low levels of confidence and faith in the effectiveness of a new working method implemented through a recent reorganization. Additionally, there was a disconnect with upper management. By the project’s conclusion, they had collaboratively developed their team purpose, team norms, and an approach to stakeholder engagement that leveraged their strengths and the latest technical automations. Most importantly, they bolstered their confidence in team leadership, leading to the business successfully meeting their efficiency targets.
- Sr HR, Talent ,OD roles within Shell
- Organization Development at Vodafone
- Executive Team Coach, Rice Jones MBA
- Award winning author: Mothers as Leaders
- President AIESEC Constanta, Romania
Education, Certifications & Awards
- Systemic Team Coaching , Academy of Executive Coaching, London
- I-Coach Academy, London
- BA in Finance, MsC in Project Management
- LEAN practioner, Accenture
- ICF PCC and ACTP (team coaching) certified
- Certified in MBTI, PQ, EQi, TDS, IOPT, Kantor, Blanchard, TEAM Connect 360 Feedback
- Women International Network Award (Athens)
- Youth to Innovation Award by World Bank
Areas Of Coaching Expertise
- Systemic Team Coaching
- Executive Presence and Authenticity
- Leading Change
- Removing Self–Doubt
- Stakeholder’s Interpersonal Relations
- Career, Feminine Leadership
- Oil & Gas, Projects & Technology
- Pharma, Biotech, Banking, Financial
- Legal Services, Real Estate
- Human Resources (Talent, OD, Learning)
- Finance, Economics
- Business Development
- Project Management
Languages & International Experience
- English, Dutch, Romanian
- Employed in the UK, Netherlands, Romania and now Texas
- Remotely lead projects for: Kuwait, Belgium, Nigeria, US/Texas, Canada, Malaysia, Japan
- EVPs in FSTE 100 companies
- Sr. VP and VP level
- CEO level (family business)
- General Manager, Director level
- High Potential, Middle Managers
Ready To Make A Change?
Our Experienced Coaches Are Ready To Meet You.
Submit the form below, and one of our coaches will be in touch!